1. Why we choose this topic?
We are students, let’s do the easy thing that we can do everyday. As you know, lately, our country experiencing the dry season. The effect of the dry season affecting to inadequate of water supply, sanitation, and the hygiene of water. Unfortunately, more than 2 billion people are living with the risk of reduced access to fresh water resources.
- Each day, nearly 1000 children die due to preventable water and sanitation related to diarrhea diseases.
- At least 892 million people continue to practice open defecation.
- Water shortages can affect 50 billion people by 2050.
2. What can we do?
There are a lot of simple actions that we as individuals or a community group can take to use water wisely. We know that water are limited and precious, but most of us didn’t think about water. So, here’s the actions that we can do to change our bad habits into good habits.
- Starts reducing waste and thinking about the water we all use.
- Close the tap if we don’t use it.
- Plant the three and save the forest to increase quality of water sanitation.
On a big scale, government can provide a requirement for full cost recovery on water tariffs, cost-share on water reuse and rainwater harvesting systems.
3. Impact for Us
- We spread the happiness.
- We contributing ourselves for the earth future.
- Reduce the impact of global warming.
- Having a healthy life.